Reply to comment

Central America 4

El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua are known as 'Central America 4' a tourist visa or stamp of 90 days in one is good in the other, when your 90 days expires you must go to either Costa Rica, Mexico or belize for 72 hours, return and get another 90 days in CA 4 in Guatemala or Nicaragua, no return airline tickets required. For US citizens entering Costa Rica, no charges nor tourist cards if staying under 90 days, Panamanians sometimes ask for return tickets, so buy a bus ticket back to Costa Rica if need be, there are budget flights Panama to Colombia and sometimes Ecuador Keep it simple, have a nice journey.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.